Past Post Reflection


    Reflecting on my 4 past blog post, I feel that I have meet the rubric requirements. I get stressed about my writing style when working on the blog post, and I have trouble narrowing down what to write about with such broad topics. I put a good deal of thought, time and effort into each post. I think about the post and do research for a few days then write the post and edit it the next day. I often have to adjust the formatting and make grammatical corrections to post.  

    Blog writing has made me nervous in the same way that public speaking makes me nervous, but it is rewarding to see the post I have made. I am interested to read the peer review comment and learn from their feedback. I am having some trouble with formatting in the blog especially when working with pictures. It would be helpful to have some information on the more so technical side of making a blog post.

    This class has taught me a lot about the history and current uses of blogs. I found it very interesting that we take in information differently on a screen then we do on paper. I have always found it easier to study off printed notes than digital notes. The sections of the book about reader response theory was also very intriguing. I like the idea that every reader experiences the same story differently. This can make communication very difficult not just in writing, but also in oral and visual communication. As Wittgenstein said “If a lion could speak, we could not understand him”.


Comments

Popular Posts